Monday, January 3, 2011

28 weeks

We had our second and last visit with the perinatologist during my 27th/28th week.  They basically do another in depth organ scan, making sure that everything is developing normally.  We found out that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead, and that all systems/organs are perfect!  Here's our little one.  It's not the greatest picture, because I took a photo on my iphone of the image.  But you get the idea.  It kept blocking it's face, but finally moved down enough to get a shot of it's face. 
 Most people thought the baby is a boy after seeing this picture.  I still have no clue.  I feel sorta bad referring to the baby as it though!

Also, here I am at 28 weeks.

At this point, I was starting to get pretty uncomfortable.  Sleeping is more and more difficult, and our bed has been taken over by my pillows.  Poor Steve.  He said he feels like we are in entirely different beds, cuz I keep a big pillow down the center of the bed to prop my belly up.  I also have to launch myself off the bed/couch, otherwise, I can't get up.  It's pretty funny!  Only 12 or so weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment