Sunday, December 1, 2013

37.5 weeks….ready to go!

How pregnant am I?:  37 weeks, 5 days

Weight gain so far:  about 30 lbs.  glad I kept it to 30 this time instead of 40 like with Hannah
  
Belly Button:  out and weird looking due to my old piercing holes
 
Clothing options:  Maternity only, mostly the same three pairs of pants and 5-6 tops.  I am so DONE with maternity clothes!!
  
Boobs:  Heavy and huge, still
  
Now about the real star of the show:  Baby girl is a watermelon!  Won't change fruits again.  She should be ready to go, everything working on her own.  She is likely about 7 lbs by now!
  
Pregnancy "symptoms":   A LOT of movement, even my OB called her a "spaz."  Her heart rate was so high at my last visit (in the 170s for 7-8 min) that she waited for her to calm down to make sure she was ok!  My back hurts constantly, I can't sleep, I pee all. the. time.  I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, so yay! And that was two weeks ago, so I wonder how I've progressed!
  
Cravings:  Nothing really, just food in general.  I am constantly starving.
  
What I've bought so far:  Everything.  We are ready to go!
  
Best moment this week:  Thinking that I was in labor two days ago.  Not so.  Oh well!
  
What I miss:  Alcohol, snuggling with Hannah comfortably.  Being able to move without a waddle. :)
 
What I am excited for this week:  Dr appt tomorrow.  Will find out if I am dilating any more!
 
Other news:  We have a name but we aren't sharing yet!  Oh ya, and I'm having a baby hopefully this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment