Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby update....25-26 weeks

How pregnant am I?:  25 weeks, 6 days

Weight gain so far:  only 12 pounds.  I am in awe.  It's just cuz I chase Hannah all over the place and rarely have time to relax.  Lord knows I haven't been exercising or really watching what I eat!
  
Belly Button:  Gonna be out soon!
 
Clothing options:  Maternity only, with the exception of a couple of stretchy dresses.
  
Boobs:  Heavy and huge
  
Now about the real star of the show:  This week baby is the size of an eggplant.  She (yes I said she!) can see light and can hear our voices.  Hannah likes to shine the flashlight on my belly since I told her that!  SHe is probably about 13.5 inches long and 1.5 lbs already.  SHe is adding baby fat now too!
  
Pregnancy "symptoms":   Lots of movement.  Back and hip pain.  Indigestion.  Good times
  
Cravings:  Sweets and fruit, still!  PIE!
  
What I've bought so far:  Just a few little PJ outfits for her.  Now that we know it's a girl, we don't need a whole lot!
  
Best moment this week:  Seeing her at my ultrasound today.  She was completely curled up in a pike position and did not cooperate at all
  
What I miss:  Moving around easily.  Sleeping well.
 
What I am excited for this week:  Hannah starts school on Thursday!  Third trimester beginning!
 
Other news:   It's a GIRL!  In case you missed that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment