Tuesday, October 19, 2010

18 weeks

I haven't been great about keeping up with this...time just goes by so fast!  Here I am at 18 weeks...

How pregnant am I?:  18 weeks (when this pic was taken)

Weight gain so far:  I think I was up to about 8 or 9 pounds by then.

Belly Button:  No change from a couple of weeks ago

Clothing options:  Pretty much wearing all maternity clothes.  I went shopping and got a bunch of clothes.  Steve almost had a heart attack, but I was out growing everything.  So now I have some cute new options!

Boobs:  No change.

Now about the real star of the show:  Baby Nichols went from an avocado, to an onion (week 17) to a sweet potato.  Last week the baby started putting on baby fat, and also was able to hear.  It's also practicing sucking, swallowing and urinating.  Baby is also developing fingerprints.  This week, the nervous system is developing, and it is becoming really active - kicking, punching, hiccuping.

Pregnancy "symptoms":   Nothing really, which I can't complain about!

Cravings:  Still sweets! 

What I've bought so far:  All the bedding and other items for the nursery that go with it.

Best moment this week:  Feeling good!

What I miss:  Sleeping thru the night without having to get up to use the bathroom.

What I am excited for this week:  To feel the baby move, hopefully it will be this week!  (since it wasn't last!)

No comments:

Post a Comment